- This event has passed.
Creating and Implementing Your Annual Development and Marketing Plan
January 31, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Create an annual development and marketing plan that works as hard as you do. This clear plan of action will keep you and your board focused on actual fundraising results. During this half-day session, we will help you assess last year’s fundraising and marketing strategies and create. This class is offered in partnership with River District Consulting. Register online: https://2018developmentandmarketing.eventbrite.com/
- Defining the development plan and process
- Reviewing/assessing prior year’s efforts and setting realistic goals
- Developing your case for support
- Preparing your plan and calendar
- Acquisition, solicitation, and upgrading strategies
- Cultivation and communications activities
- Moves management plan/individual action plans
- Stewardship plan
- Fundraising metrics – Measuring success
Continuing Education – Certified Fund Raising Executive: Full participation in Creating and Implementing Your Annual Development and Marketing Plan is applicable for 4 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Learn more about CFRE: http://www.cfre.org/
This is event is FREE for members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network (check our Member Directory) and $55 for non-members. If you would like to join the Network for this year to get this rate and future discounts, click here. (Organizational membership ranges from $35 – $200). There is a limit of two attendees per member organization.
LOCATION: Dan River Nonprofit Network — 308 Craghead St., Ste. 104, Danville VA 24541