- Free or discounted access to training and workshops offered locally (no need for long travel!) on many nonprofit topics (grant writing, social media, software/technology, fundraising, etc.)
- Free access to two powerful fundraising databases and personal consultations on each – GrantStation & Foundation Center Directory
- Invitations to participate in group orders and special discount rates on goods and services extended to Network members
- Promotion of your organization’s events (newsletter, website, social media, etc.)
- Advertisement for job postings (newsletter, website, social media, etc.)
- Exclusive online access to Network templates, guides, webinars, and presentations
- Limited consultation hours per organization (example: steps for nonprofit formation) – Contact us to learn more!
- Limited hours of facilitation services (example: partner building, brainstorming, etc.) – Contact us to learn more!
- Invitation to all networking events
- Informative newsletter with pertinent policy updates, events, opportunities, and resources
Since the Network is designed with our member needs in mind, this list will only continue to develop and grow as we get feedback.
Who Can Join?
Nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, religiously affiliated agencies, municipalities, corporate supporters, and individuals.
Annual Membership Rates
- Individual: $25
- Organization ($0-50K annual operating budget): $35
- Organization ($50,001-75K): $50
- Organization ($75,001-100K): $75
- Organization ($100,001-250K): $100
- Organization ($250,001-500K): $150
- Organization ($500,001+): $200