- The Community Foundation of the Dan River Region is searching for an Executive Director who will lead their growing organization in serving their donors and our community. The Foundation strives to recognize the needs and provide resources to improve the quality of life in our community and to implement the wishes of their donors. The Community Foundation was founded in 1996 and now manages over 150 charitable and scholarship funds with assets of $37 million. Last year they awarded 194 grants of more than $1 million to area organizations and scholarships to 100 students of more than $196,000. More information is available on their website: http://www.cfdrr.org/executive-director-position-announcement/
- Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services, an organization that provides mental health, developmental, substance abuse, and prevention services and support, consistently has numerous job postings available on their employment page. Currently there are jobs available for clinicians, nurses, counselors, drivers, etc.
- AmeriCorps VISTA Member – Danville Life Saving Crew
- Teach it Forward VISTA – Averett University
- Communications Coordinator VISTA – Middle Border Forward
- Bonner Leaders VISTA – Averett University
Note: To locate these positions on the AmeriCorps Portal, please search “Averett” in the “Program Name” field. This will allow you to view position descriptions and apply for each opening.
Job opportunities for nonprofits will be updated regularly. Members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network may submit their job postings to us via email at email@example.com – We will circulate your posting to our entire newsletter following, on our social media, and on our website for free.
Not a Network member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a job posting; $25 fee applies.