- We’re hiring! The Nonprofit Network is seeking a temporary, part-time Development Associate to research and pursue philanthropic opportunities to support the organizational strategic plan and long-term sustainability. Priority applications due September 25th, 2020. View the full job description and learn how to apply here:
- The Community Foundation of the Dan River Region is searching for a full-time Grant and Scholarship Administrator to provide programmatic and administrative support for its grant making and scholarship activities, in partnership with the other Foundation staff. Applications due August 24th, 2020. View the full job description and learn how to apply here:
- God’s Storehouse is looking for a is looking for a part-time Urban Farm Manager to oversee the functions of their Urban Farm Program; a community farming space that works to increase the access of healthy and fresh food to area residents. Applications due August 7th, 2020. Apply online and view the full job description: https://indeedhi.re/2Wv4dQx
- God’s Storehouse is also searching for a part-time Marketing, Social Media, Donor Management Coordinator to maintaining all social media platforms for God’s Storehouse, manage the tracking and acknowledgement of monetary donations. Applications due August 28th, 2020. View the full job description and learn how to apply here:
Haven of the Dan River Region is hiring for an Executive Director. The position will be responsible for managing staff, facility, and writing and administering grants. Candidate should possess a college degree in Human Services, Sociology or equivalent training and have an understanding of domestic violence, sexual assault, homelessness and the operations of a non-profit organization. Applications are due by July 31st, 2020 at 5PM. Apply and view the full job description:
- Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services, an organization that provides mental health, developmental, substance abuse, and prevention services and support, consistently has numerous job postings available on their employment page. Currently there are jobs available for clinicians, case manager, nurses, technicians, a medical records specialist, secretary, etc.
- Postings for local AmeriCorps VISTA opportunities will be updated here. Check back soon!
Job opportunities for nonprofits will be updated regularly. Members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network may submit their job postings to us via email at email@example.com – We will circulate your posting to our entire newsletter following, on our social media, and on our website for free. Our job board is a cost-effective and efficient marketing option targeted specifically to nonprofits, affiliated individuals, and job seekers in the Dan River Region and surrounding areas.
Not a Network member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a job posting; $25 fee applies.