- Hargrave Military Academy is searching for a Development Director to oversee research, prospect management, and reporting for a small but critical development operation. The Development Officer reports directly to the Chief Development Officer and assists in developing, implementing and evaluating the annual strategic fundraising plan that includes alumni relations, annual giving, major gifts, a comprehensive campaign, and planned giving. Email Craig Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and visit their website for more information: https://hmacareers.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2ciblhdy3av
- Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services, an organization that provides mental health, developmental, substance abuse, and prevention services and support, consistently has numerous job postings available on their employment page. Currently there are jobs available for clinicians, nurses, counselors, drivers, etc.
- AmeriCorps VISTA Member – Danville Life Saving Crew
- AmeriCorps VISTA Member – God’s Storehouse
- Communications Coordinator VISTA – Middle Border Forward
- Bonner Leaders VISTA – Averett University
- AmeriCorps VISTA Member – The Health Collaborative
- Urban Farm AmeriCorps VISTA Member
Note: To locate these positions on the AmeriCorps Portal, please search “Averett” in the “Program Name” field. This will allow you to view position descriptions and apply for each opening.
Job opportunities for nonprofits will be updated regularly. Members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network may submit their job postings to us via email at email@example.com – We will circulate your posting to our entire newsletter following, on our social media, and on our website for free. Our job board is a cost-effective and efficient marketing option targeted specifically to nonprofits, affiliated individuals, and job seekers in the Dan River Region and surrounding areas.
Not a Network member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a job posting; $25 fee applies.