- Middle Border Forward is currently hiring for an Operations Manager. Apply here: http://ow.ly/Npjp30hXkpF
- Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services, an organization that provides mental health, developmental, substance abuse, and prevention services and support, consistently has numerous job postings available on their employment page. Currently there are jobs available for clinicians, nurses, counselors, drivers, etc.
- VISTA with Dan River Nonprofit Network – As our Resource and Program Development VISTA you will enable nonprofits to effectively carry out their mission of serving our community. Great opportunity for professional development!
- VISTA with City of Danville – Help reduce crime and end poverty by organizing the Neighborhood Advisory Panel (NAP).
- VISTA with Danville Science Center – Develop, plan, and implement an effective public relations and marketing effort with a focus on increasing awareness, access, and visibility of its programs, activities, and events geared towards low-resource families within the Dan River Region.
- VISTA with God’s Storehouse – Find ways to provide equitable access to local, fresh and healthy food.
- VISTA with God’s Storehouse and The Health Collaborative – Help build relationships and leverage resources to create offerings to aid God’s Storehouse’s customers in becoming self-sustaining, productive citizens.
- VISTA with Averett University’s Teach it Forward – Organize, market, and evaluate the Teach It Forward! Challenge, an initiative which places Averett University students in afterschool programs in low-income neighborhoods.
- VISTA with The Health Collaborative – Be part of a team that builds relationships and leverages resources to create a local food system resulting in equitable food access, healthy people, and a thriving economy.
Job opportunities for nonprofits will be updated regularly. Members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network may submit their job postings to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org – We will circulate your posting to our entire newsletter following, on our social media, and on our website for free.
Not a Network member? Contact us at email@example.com to submit a job posting; $25 fee applies.