- Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services, an organization that provides mental health, developmental, substance abuse, and prevention services and support, consistently has numerous job postings available on their employment page. Currently there are jobs available for clinicians, nurses, counselors, drivers, etc.
- AmeriCorps VISTA Member – Danville Life Saving Crew
- Teach it Forward VISTA – Averett University
- Communications Coordinator VISTA – Middle Border Forward
- Bonner Leaders VISTA – Averett University
Note: To locate these positions on the AmeriCorps Portal, please search “Averett” in the “Program Name” field. This will allow you to view position descriptions and apply for each opening.
Job opportunities for nonprofits will be updated regularly. Members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network may submit their job postings to us via email at email@example.com – We will circulate your posting to our entire newsletter following, on our social media, and on our website for free.
Not a Network member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a job posting; $25 fee applies.