- This event has passed.
Crafting Your Annual Development Plan
March 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Create an annual development plan that works as hard as you do. This clear plan of action will keep you and your board focused on actual fundraising results. During this half-day session, we will help you assess last year’s fundraising and marketing strategies and create an annual plan for 2019 and beyond. This class is offered in partnership with River District Consulting. We’ll cover:
- Defining the development plan and process
- Reviewing/assessing prior year’s efforts and setting realistic goals
- Developing your case for support
- Preparing your plan and calendar
- Acquisition, solicitation, and upgrading strategies
- Cultivation and communications activities
- Moves management plan/individual action plans
- Stewardship plan
- Fundraising metrics – Measuring success
Continuing Education – Certified Fund Raising Executive: Full participation in Crafting Your Annual Development Plan is approved 4 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or re-certification. Learn more about CFRE: http://www.cfre.org/
This is event is a $25 investment for members of the Dan River Nonprofit Network (check our Member Directory) and a $40 investment for non-members. If you would like to join the Network for this year to get this rate and future discounts, click here. (Organizational membership ranges from $35 – $200).
LOCATION: Goodwill Board Room