Learn from the Dan River Nonprofit Network about how the free community portal SERVE365 can be used to benefit your organization! We’ll meet in one of DCC’s computer labs (specific lab TBD) so that participants can have the opportunity to practice using the portal for themselves. Get hands-on help with any part of the portal that may have been frustrating you! Register via Eventbrite here.
Nonprofits will walk away with the knowledge of:
– How best to track your volunteers’ hours through SERVE365 (even if the volunteer didn’t register on the site!)
– How to approve and deny volunteer hours
– How to export your volunteer data
– When and where this information can be used to benefit (financially and otherwise!) your organization
This free session is for nonprofits who:
– Are new to SERVE365 or want to learn more
– Want to measure their community impact
– Need their volunteer data for grant applications
– and more!