- This event has passed.
Outcomes Measurement Series: Defining Outcomes
March 24, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The second class in our six part Outcomes Measurement Series is Defining Outcomes; a six part installment workshop set where we will walk participants through crafting measurable outcomes for your organization to use in grant proposal writing and reporting. These hands-on courses are guided by leaders in the field. For Dan River Nonprofit Network members, the cost is $10 a class and for non-members the cost is $15. This class will discuss the definitions of outputs versus outcomes – how they differ and how they are crafted and articulated. Participants will create their own based on their own work and receive feedback from the facilitator and peers.
Please mark your calendars for the full schedule of this series; all classes will start at 9AM and will be two hours long:
Friday, March 10th: Evidence-Based Programming & Theory of Change[Concluded]
- Friday, March 24th: Defining Outcomes
- Friday, April 21st: Measuring Outcomes
- Friday, April 28th: Reporting Outcomes
- Friday, May 5th: Utilizing Outcomes as an Organization Tool
- Friday, May 26th: Putting it Together (Grant Writing & Outcomes)